How To Make Juice Without a Juicer + My Favorite Juice Recipe // Minimalist Kitchen Hacks
This one is going to be simple and sweet. I just love juicing .Juicing is especially a great summer treat and great addition to a plant based diet or cleanse protocol. I highly recommend juicing, to my clients and I love practicing it at home. Celery, green juices, and citrus juices are among some of my favorites. Without a juicer it may seem like you are missing out on some of they key benefits to juicing.
SO what do you do if you (like me) Don’t own a juicer?
Juicers can be expensive. I am all about functional and approachable wellness tips. I think the benefits of juicing are endless. Thats why I made it a priority to find a juicing method that was accessible for my lifestyle.
Heres how you can practice at home
What you’ll need:
Nut milk bag
Your favorite fruits/ Veggies
Simply put up your blend of veggies, fruits, and herbs into a blender until pureed. Take the puree over a mason jar or other glass jar and squeeze the juice out of a nut milk bag!
If you find it is too gritty just take the mixture and run it through the nut milk bag again after cleaning the fiber out with water in the sink.
Simple, easy and delicious.
What are your favorite juice recipes? Heres Mine:
Celery Juice w/ Lemon and CBD
Celery juice on an empty stomach is a great addition to a gut health protocol and juicing of any kind adds many much needed nutrients to your diet. Any greens and fruits added to your diet in such large amounts will be beneficial.
I love this blend for some key reasons: Lemon is a fruit power house for detoxification, Celery an anti inflammatory gut healer, and CBD has endless benefits for combating inflammation as well. Added together they are the perfect detoxing and gut healing blend.
- 1 Stalk Of Organic Celery
- CBD (I love Now Alchemy for my CBD Cocktails) 7mg of pure CBD blended with orange essence. You can purchase at Erewhon, Online, or at Cafe Gratitude.
- 1 Organic Lemon
- Grab your Blender ( I recommend a NutriBullet or anything of higher quality for juicing but feel free to try with more accessible brands as well.)
- Chop up the celery into bite sized pieces. Place a little bit at a time in the blender, Until you have gone through the entire stalk. Depending on the size of your blender it may be helpful to do a bit at a time in the nut milk bag (following step).
- Take the mixture and drain and squeeze through the nut milk bag into a glass container. Repeat until the bag is filled with damp fibers.
- Take your juice mixture and add a squeezed lemon. No need for the nut milk bag again simply cut the lemon in half and squeeze one half into the mixture.
- Read the recommended dosage amount of CBD per recorded on the label of your desired brand. Follow the protocol given on the label and add to the glass mixture(Celery and Lemon Juice).