Lemon Bliss Balls
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/4 dates
- 1/4cup dried, shredded coconut
- 1 cup of raw cashews( preferably soaked in water overnight)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Prep a cookie sheet by lining with parchment paper.
- Prepare all ingredients.
- Add one by one to a blender.
- Bend all ingredient with a high-quality blender until smooth.
- Using a spoon, smooth all ingredients and make into balls
- Refrigerate for 5 hours. Will last in an airtight container for 7 days. (longer if frozen!)